Auto Repair & Services
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Filters
- Alternator Repair
- Battery Replacement
- Belt & Hose Replacement
- Brake Repair
- Car Service & Preventative Maintenance
- Cooling System Repair
- Driveline Repair
- Engine Repair
- Headlight Restoration
- Muffler Repair
- Oil Changes Service
- Suspension Repair
- Tire Repair
- Tire Balancing
- Tire Installation
- Tire Rotation
- Transmission Repair
- Tune Up
- Tire Pros Quick Bay
- TPMS Service
- Wheel Alignments
- Windshield Wiper Blades
Fluid Inspection in Kountze, TX
Fluids such as engine oil, transmission fluid, brake fluid, antifreeze, and power steering fluid are necessary to examine and change on a regular basis. Stokes Tire Pros is your source for quick, inexpensive oil changes and automotive lubrication and quality Kountze auto repair services.
What they do: Fluids including engine oil, transmission fluid, brake fluid, antifreeze/coolant, and power steering fluid keep vital parts of your vehicle oiled and functioning as intended. Engine oil is important for the total greasing of your engine and parts and need to be examined and changed frequently. Transmission fluid maintains your transmission running smoothly and free from sliding. Brake fluid assists the stopping system by transmitting pressure in to pressure. Antifreeze and coolant assistance keep your engine from overheating as a result of burning and keep the lines from freezing in lower temperatures. Finally, power steering fluid aids in the power steering feature of your vehicle. Power steering fluid helps in the power steering feature of your vehicle.
Kountze, TX Automotive Fluids
Why service is important: In order to work properly, fluids have to be maintained complete and tidy from debris. Each of your fluids should be inspected and changed at normal intervals to maintain them from burning, depleting, or from collecting particles. Knowing ways to inspect your fluids is necessary. However, executing appropriate upkeep and fluid changes could expand the life of your car.
If you see your vehicle seeping fluids, here are a few methods to determine exactly what those cracks may be:
- Radiator Fluid is brilliant green and incredibly slippery. It must be checked and topped off regularly.
- Antifreeze, or coolant, can be pink or green and is hazardous to your pets. Ingesting this fluid creates a severe health danger to pets. Antifreeze needs to be inspected and complemented with every oil change.
- Brake Fluid is a light yellow and could change to a foggy brownish color when mixed with water. You should have this fluid changed every other year to guarantee brake protection.
- Power steering Fluid has a yellow tint. It can be inspected and topped off occasionally with oil changes.
- Automatic Transmission fluid has a deep red color. It has a sharp smell and is thick in texture and ought to be changed approximately every 30,000 miles. A shortage of transmission fluid could create a transmission to stick or slide.
- Windshield Washer fluid can be any selection of color schemes from bright blue, orange, pink or yellow. It has the consistency of water and could smell somewhat sweet. It ought to be complemented frequently.
- Motor Oil could be bright or dark brownish depending on just how often you transform it. Often changed motor oil will be brown, while aged motor oil will certainly be a darker color. You should have your motor oil changed every 3000-5000 miles.
- Gas has a brownish-yellow shade. However, you could acknowledge its really unique smell. It is highly combustible, so steer clear of any kind of open flames: lighters, matches, cigarettes, etc.
Bring your vehicle in to make certain your vehicle's fluids are:
- Topped off to the proper level
- Clean and clear of fragments
- Free of leaks
- Flushed and replaced as needed
Stokes Tire Pros supplies Auto Fluid Kountze, TX
Remember to arrange your routine maintenance on oil changes and coolant flushes with us to keep your car at its top performance. Call Stokes Tire Pros today to book your next fluid inspection and Kountze auto repair service. Stokes Tire Pros is proud to be your number one auto repair shop and provider of tires in Kountze.